Clásica Master del Caribe
Clasica Master del Caribe invites you to our annual event.
This exciting event will take place in Santa Cruz del Norte, Cuba, from May 22 to 27, 2019 . It will bring together athletes from different nationalities of the cycling master
All packages start on: May 22 to 27, 2019 including flight From Miami USA only Tranfers Aeropuerto/Hotel/Aeropuerto ), hotel, breakfast, lunch and dinner, medical support and ambulance, police scort throughout the event, hydration is include in all races.
WARNING 60 SPACE ONLY PLEASE RESERVE NOW
After the 60 space we can accommodate in similar hotel please email us here Aero Paradise Travel is our travel agency.
Note: Acquire the package only with out the hotel click here
All packages consist of an all-inclusive stay at the Momories Jibacoa!
A classic all-inclusive Memories Jibacoa in a rural setting that combines beach and nature that makes it a spectacular setting on the north coast of western Cuba. The hotel occupies more than seven hectares and is just over an hour from Havana, capital of the country and its main socio-cultural centre. A landscape dominated by green hills that descend to the sea, visitors will be offered as an appetizer to Paradise, where everything is designed for those who have been fortunate to find it – an unforgettable experience! A variety of services and entertainment with wide range of sports on both sea and land, make it an excellent choice of Caribbean vacation for couples, singles, friends and families (PLEASE ADULT ONLY).
• Event date: From May 22 to 27, 2019
• Walking Local Registration date May 22, 2019 located at Restaurant & bar Los Amigos
Kilometro 49.5 via blanca santa cruz del norte mayabeque cuba.
From 3 Pm To 6 Pm
• Competition date: From May 23, 26 and 26, 2019
Note: You must show valid license from your country before the race.
• Master A 30-39
• Master B 40-49
• Master C 50-59
• Master D 60 +
• Master Woman & Elite
• Junior 14-16
• The competition consists of route events, based on the International Cycling Union’s regulation system.
• The route events will consist of three stages in the municipal roads of Santa Cruz del Norte, Mayabeque province.
• You can participate in every event. The correspondent cycling license will be required.
• The first three places are recorded at the intermediate sprints with the scores of 3, 2 and 1 points.
• The winner of the intermediate sprints will be decided based on the amount of points at each stage.
• Only the top 10 places by category will rank.
• The competitor who does not complete the stage can repeat it the next day.
• The t-shirts granting ceremony to the leader will take place before each stage.
• Distance is the same for every category and stages will all en at Santa Cruz del Norte.
(Metal Winner to 3 Award)
• Medals to the winners of each stage (Master A, Master B, Master C and Master D, Woman’s and Junior)
• Lider Jersey per stage (Master A, Master B and Master C, Woman’s and Junior)
• Lider Jersey per stage (Sprint)
• Lider Jersey per stage (General Overall)
• Champion Jersey (Master A, Master B, Master C and Master D, Woman’s and Junior)
• Champion Jersey (Sprint) Trophies top 3 overall
• Champion Jersey (General) Trophies top 3 overall
• Trophies to top 10 by category (Master A, Master Band Master D, Woman’s and Junior)
• Trophies to top 3 (Junior)
|05/24/2019||1||08:30 am||Santa Cruz del Norte – Pedro Pi – Jibacoa-Santa Cruz del Norte||100 km|
|05/25/2019||2||08:30 am||Santa Cruz del Norte – Guanbo – Puente Bacunayagua – Santa Cruz del Norte||100 km|
|05/26/2019||3||08:30 am||-Santa Cruz del Norte – Termo Electrica – El Ranchon – Santa Cruz del Norte.
(Criterium 20 Km 5 laps)